Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spencer is 4 Months Old!

Sorry, but I don't have any recent pictures to post. The reason is because Hailey decided to play with my camera while I was in the shower. Believe me when I say that it was put where she couldn't get it, but she is a sneaky little one! She was able to get it, open the case, take it out and proceed to jam the shutter. So, because of this I haven't been able to take any pictures. Sorry :(
OK, so I took Spencer to the doctor for his 4 month check-up and shots today. He is 18 pounds and 26 3/4 inches long. He is in the 95Th percentile for both, and the doctor said that is just fine. He is not fat, but definitely solid! He did great with his shots. He didn't really cry at all. Just a little cry each of the 3 times she poked him. He really wasn't even crying by the time I picked him up off the table. That made Mommy feel a little better! I know you all want to know what he is doing, so here it is: He has been rolling over since just shy of 3 months, and is great at it. He sits up with slight support, and it won't be too long before he does it unsupported! He also tries to crawl (I am NOT kidding)! He is really doing things way too fast for my taste. Hailey wasn't this quick with anything!
Hailey really loves her brother, and is becoming such a great little helper. She is so sweet to him, playing with him and "reading" to him. Also, when he cries, Hailey will take him a toy and say "don't cry baby". She is also quick to point out when he is crying "baby crying, baby crying" (as if I didn't know!).
I promise that when I get my camera back I will go crazy taking pictures and posting them!

3 comments:

ncurry said...

That is too funny! My friend just took her son for his SIX month appt. and his stats were exactly the same as Spencer's! :) :)

Rebekah said...

Wow, Spencer is growing up so fast! I'm glad that Hailey is doing so well with him. That must melt your heart to see.

Rebekah said...

We're with you on the camera thing. Ours died last week when a bottle of water spilled in my purse, drowning everything!