Vache and Melissa the night he proposed
Friday, September 5, 2008
Time Flies Part 5--Melissa
My sister Melissa came in to town Labor Day weekend for the AYF Olympics (AYF is an Armenian youth group that we both used to belong to. I'll explain more later). Anyways, her boyfriend came with her, and his parents and immediate family were in town as well. After asking my father at breakfast Saturday morning (August 30th), he asked her to marry him! She said YES! My baby sister is ENGAGED! I can't believe it. We are so happy for her. Her fiance Vache is a wonderful man and comes from a truely wonderful and welcoming family. I am proud to have him become one of our family. CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA AND VACHE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How exciting! Have they set a date yet?
No, they haven't set a date yet. They are taking things one step at a time. I don't forsee them getting married for a few years yet. But, they may just surprise all of us! Who knows?
Post a Comment