Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Great-Grandma Norma comes to town

Wow, so much time has passed since my last update. Sorry to all of you who are constantly checking up on us, only to find that I am neglecting my blog! So, my grandma came in town from Las Vegas this Sunday by way of Ontario. She spent a week (NOT long enough in my opinion) visiting her 4 brothers and sisters and her very dear girlfriend. We were all very excited for her to come see us! She got to meet Spencer and see how much Hailey has grown since her visit last summer. We hope that she comes to visit every summer!!Here are some recent pictures. I will have to have a double post for today, as I have more pictures to put up and it won't allow any more in this post!
Here we are with Great-Grandma Norma
Great-Grandma Norma and Spencer
This was today at a spray park near us. Hailey is with my cousins Jessica & Catherine
Movie Star Hailey Rose
Getting wet!!

No comments: