Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spencer is 3 Months Old!

Wow, the time sure does fly by. I can't believe that my little baby boy is already 3 months old. OK, little is probably not the term I should use to describe him. A friend asked how much he weighs, so I weighed him. 16 pounds! We will see in a month how his growth rates. We are having fun visiting with my Grandma Norma. We have seen her almost every day since she has been in Michigan. We will miss her terribly when she returns to Las Vegas. Sadly that will be on Sunday. Here are the most recent pictures.

Chillin' in the Bumbo

Having a bottle with Nana

Great-Grandma Norma and Great-Grandma Rose


Peek-a-Boo, I see you!


This one is for all my friends that think I don't let my daughter get messy. I let her eat an ENTIRE chocolate chip cookie before cleaning her up. I even held off when she asked so sweetly for a wash cloth half-way through!

No comments: