Swinging with Daddy
Getting ready to slide
Here I am!!!
Passed out after the park
Today was a crazy day. We woke up super early ( I was up at 7:20!!) so that we could get started. We went to Auntie Silva's house (my sister's boyfriend's sister) for a Shaklee demonstration because I am interested in switching my house over to chemical free, environmentally safe products. After the demonstration we had some delicious lunch and I was then given lots of presents for Hailey and Spencer. My sister and her boyfriend spoil my kids and his niece Lenna. After the presents we all packed it up and went to the zoo. There were 11 of us, including the babies. We spent all afternoon at the zoo, then came home. Spencer slept the entire way home and woke up when we got off at our exit. Hailey was up the whole time and fell asleep when we got to our exit!! By this time it was around 5pm. I put Hailey in her crib and let her sleep until 6:30. We had some dinner and then headed to the park near our house. Around 8:30 we headed home for baths and, WHEW, bed!!! Needless to say, I am pooped!
Getting ready to slide
Here I am!!!
Passed out after the park
Today was a crazy day. We woke up super early ( I was up at 7:20!!) so that we could get started. We went to Auntie Silva's house (my sister's boyfriend's sister) for a Shaklee demonstration because I am interested in switching my house over to chemical free, environmentally safe products. After the demonstration we had some delicious lunch and I was then given lots of presents for Hailey and Spencer. My sister and her boyfriend spoil my kids and his niece Lenna. After the presents we all packed it up and went to the zoo. There were 11 of us, including the babies. We spent all afternoon at the zoo, then came home. Spencer slept the entire way home and woke up when we got off at our exit. Hailey was up the whole time and fell asleep when we got to our exit!! By this time it was around 5pm. I put Hailey in her crib and let her sleep until 6:30. We had some dinner and then headed to the park near our house. Around 8:30 we headed home for baths and, WHEW, bed!!! Needless to say, I am pooped!

No comments:
Post a Comment