Sunday, July 13, 2008
Here Goes Nothing...
Well, this is officially my first posting. If you are reading this, I have probably sent you a link to the site and you now have the ability to read all about our daily happenings. Already my lack of blogging knowledge has me confused. I have tried to add a photo twice now, and it is not putting it where I want it. Oh well, I guess you all will just have to wait a bit longer while I figure this out. I know you are all laughing at me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi There,
This, I guess is your first official responce. We are looking forward to your picture additions. All is goin g well here. Have a good Day
Dave & Wanda G
Be assured that we aren't laughing at you. :) We all had to take the leap - and figure everything out too. :)
I can help you with pics the next time we are together. It is easier to show, that to talk about over the phone! You'll get the hang of it soon enough!!
Post a Comment