Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three Cedars Farm

OK, so I had never heard of Three Cedars Farm until a girlfriend took her family there and I saw it on her blog! It looked like fun so we decided to go. We had a blast! Hailey picked her pumpkin and helped Spencer pick one. We had donuts, went down the slides, rode mini John Deere tractors, played on a model train, ran around and went in the country store. We didn't have time to go in the corn maze, something we will be doing next year. It was a great day and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Hailey driving the train


Look at me go!

Oh boy!


I am a big girl, I can do it myself



Awe, aren't my babies cute!






1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Don't you love all the John Deere tractors they have?? I'm sure Steven will be much more excited about going next year than he was this year :)