Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SORRY!

OK, so I obviously stink at making promises! I "promise" to stop making promises! I will also try and remember to look for my camera/memory chip thing and get some much-needed pictures up!
We had some friends over for a playdate this morning. It was so much fun. The kids had a very nice time playing with their friends, and I enjoyed chatting with and adult for a change! I now realize that my kids need social interaction more often, aside from church! Especially with MOPS and Bible Study done for the summer, they don't see other kids often enough. Totally my fault. I am lame, I know. I feel bad for them!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

We haven't been to playgroup forever, but we've been out of town for 3 weeks now. He starting to play a lot more with us and family members, so I'm interested in seeing if he's the same way with other kids now.