Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Prayer
I am asking for prayer for Hailey's allergist appointment tomorrow. We will be going over the results of the blood test and doing the skin test. We have a lot of questions for the doctor, and are hoping to get them all answered. I just want to get on with our "new normal". It is hard and I struggle every day. For example: Yesterday was bible study. Every week some ladies volunteer to bring food (I signed up for the warmer month!). Well, I pretty much just got fruit, because I was not sure if there were nuts or nut particles in the breads/muffins and all the other goodies. I am so scared of eating something that was processed on the same equipment and then kissing Hailey. I know I need to get over this and lean on God, but I am not sure how besides prayer. So, I keep praying for Hailey, but more for myself and my new obsession with foods. Please continue to pray for Hailey (and me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
there is so much to think about and consider... it's not wonder you are going crazy.
the trusting process is just that - a process. keep asking Him to help you remember to trust and He will.
will you send me an email of the results or post here? i'm really anxious to hear.
Post a Comment